Sunday, March 9, 2008

ACAB

Locals say Mexico City cops are corrupt and worse than criminals - but hey, I've never seen cops more eager to take pictures ( the police in Caracas, Venezuela are intimidating bastards - they took me out of a cab and frisked me for no reason; I was arrested in Tijuana for taking pictures of prostitutes from the car + the cops stole our money + we had to bribe them $200 not to take us to jail; the police in Morocco all look like prison guards from MIDNIGHT EXPRESS - and I bet they sodomize people they arrest too :)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahaaa Boogie sembri un delinquente ;))
btw I recently have been to Morocco and mmmmmm you're probably right!!! but the worst thing is the king's face... did you ever noticed his portrait on the shops?? maaaaafia!!!
Ms Larsen

March 11, 2008 at 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home