Monday, August 11, 2008

I NEED AN INTERN

My intern/assistant Josh is going back to school soon, so I'm looking for someone to fill his shoes, 3 days a week (and then we'll see how it goes). It's an unpaid internship in Greenpoint/Brooklyn, I cover your commuting costs, you eat lunch with me and my family. Of course, I will make sure that you get a lot out of this whole thing ...

the work:
- scanning + cataloging my archives on a Mac, using Aperture. Basic photoshop and scanning experience is a plus
- I started working on a cool new project and have at least one 'on location' shoot per week, I need someone to assist me, preferably someone with a driver license
- film processing
- going to the lab from time to time
- pretty much helping me with all photo related tasks

about you:
- the most important thing for me is that you have a strong drive, and are willing to learn. If you don't know something, don't be afraid to ask.
- preferably a male intern (I can't yell at girls, that's how I was raised :)

please email me HERE and tell me a bit about yourself and what you would hope to get out of this. Don't send resumes please, they are all bullshit anyway.