Sunday, October 26, 2008

new CUBE

I just got the new CUBE publication. I don't really know how to define CUBE - it's the brainchild of my friend Giorgio de Mitri (who also edited and designed my BOOGIE book) - it's a beautiful book, amazing object, it comes out whenever it's ready, it contains some amazing artwork (mostly photography) by some people I highly respect, I'm damn proud to be a part of it. CUBE is not for sale, and if you are lucky enough to get your hands on one - please be sure to keep it on a high shelf.
(I'm saying this because my copies of the last issue got destroyed in the flood along with a bunch of my other books ... I was in the middle of moving and all my books were in boxes on the floor when disaster struck)




Mode 2


Delta


Thierry Lede


Geoffroy de Boismenu


Marc Gouby


Duane Michals


Peter Sutherland


me


Kozo Miyoshi


Joel Tettamanti


Daniel Zezelj


Fred Jageneau


and others ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms Larsen said...

I'll grab it from Sartoria someday ;)

October 27, 2008 at 4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home